Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nyamuk Awas !!! Mosquitos BEWARE !!!

I really don’t know why I am so prone to attracting Nyamuks especially inside trails. Every time I will be screaming my lungs out and try to keep my hands waving to chase them away, but still not much use.
I had a two terrifying encounters with these nasty Nyamuks. Once when my friend took me into Putrajaya Park for cycling. That time I was still very new to Mountain Biking, don’t really know what to expect inside the trails. He guilded me into this MTB park and it was close to evening time, Oh there were just swamps and swamps of Mozzies all around us, he kept encourage me to keep on cycling then Mozzies will go away, but they just don’t !!! They kept following us and I saw they all stuck onto his jersey and still kept attacking us from all directions.
I was screaming to cycle out of this park and vow to never go back in there again. The second time I was cycling with his bunch of friends into Broga’s trail and it was still the rainy season and I didn’t expect there will be so much Mozzies inside. While we stopped to take a break, WOWWWW all the Mozzies just swamp in towards us and trying to have a feast on us. I was screaming and screaming again and was even doing the “Mozzie Dance” to dance and stomp them off and away from me.
From then on, I knew I had to invent something easy to bring into trails when I am cycling especially when it’s rainy season. Once I saw a guy who just tie the Fumakiller traditional mosquito coil onto his Camelpak but it just kept banging and banging when he’s cycling and the smell of the smoke wasn’t that appealing at all. I have a SPI Belt instead and I bought the Antimos Gel to tie onto the SPI belt, they looked like “Grenades” at far but it’s very useful, it smells nice also. I simply called it my favourite “Nyamok Awas Grenade Belt” they can last quite long also. I love my invention, what about yours? ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment